Sunday, July 29, 2007

WEEK 4 : E r i c

Angels of the garden


For this last rendition of the month, I used only the samples provided by Darren and LDT.
At first, I didn't know how to make my way with all these samples (especially mines ;-), but with a nice reverb over the harmonics of bass notes, inspiration comes. I love reverb, you must be knowing this, now.
And I tried not to pitch up/down the samples; they are only sliced, granulized or stretched.
I don't usually make songs in "multi parts" nowadays, I used to do this in my first years of play with FastTrackerII but this commontone song in multi parts is almost novelty.
Though I had some doubts about the idea of this phase II, I think now that it can be a good thing to do this samples exchange but with deeper direction to make a kind of offline jam session between us.

No comments: