Monday, July 9, 2007

WEEK 2: LDT [Render 02]




Contributions Contributed

Now I have received plenty of samples and the process begins of trimming and arranging things into some sort of framework upon which I can hang some sort of final idea. I now also remember why I enjoy playing and recording over the tedious effort of dragging and dropping samples and loops.

The MP3 posted today is an assembly of some of the various parts, some of which have been messed with extensively in Sound Forge. What you hear doesn't include a signal beep or bump produced by me, its all either Eric or Darren. I have transfered this same track from a Wav format rendering to the Zoom format and have uploaded it into my MRS8 where upon I will begin the process of further editing and recording various additional bits and bobs.

I will keep you posted on the results if and when they happen.

No comments: