Sunday, May 6, 2007

DAY 6 : eric (2)






Tempo : -
Color : light grey

This afternoon I plug the power in my BR532 digital 4track machine. Time has passed since the last use...
And I play with the scrub tool, something that is intended to find passages in a song, but used here as a sort of sequencer input (the jog wheel is very pleasant).
Only BR532 with an old track recorded by me, almost only guitar part is used.
The track was not one of my favorites.
I recorded this experimentation with my voice Olympus WS320M recorder.
Reverb is done by the BR532.

This "thing" is not supposed to be really a song, but is part of the experiments I like to make, so part of the CommonTones.
Please just consider it as an andecdotic interlude. An industrial one ;-)
It's me taking at the beginning what I have written here.

No comments: