Thursday, May 10, 2007

DAY 10 : Eric







Tempo : 120
Color : saturated sepia

I was not satisfied yesterday with my improvization based upon my "Jump into my life" song (coming from a dream). Since I first pass my finger over the strings when just checking the sound, I then recorded an impriovization with too hard string touch.
This afternoon, I decided to redo the experimentation upon "Jump" but using my bow, to obtain a soft sound attack. I used AmbiLoop (and TriggerFinger to control it) for recording the phrases.
It appears that it also reminds me of old images from movies (short movies).
Since I was rather inspired, I recorded three experimentations though they are very close in terms of ambiance.
I hope you will hear the gentle wind though I hadn't include such sound here.

No comments: