Wednesday, May 16, 2007

DAY 16 : Eric





Tempo : 113
Color : dark brown

The story so far :
At first attempt, this song was not inspiring... not enough.
Strangely, when I tried to sequence it 'live", I made a mistake by triggering twice the pattern of one the two drone sounds, so it gives a "surimpression" of sound (sound on sound), the same sound... Finally, instead of considering this as a mistake, I managed to listen to the result with other hears and then I fall in love with this little mistake.
By the way, since I have no means to listen to it with a regular hi-fi system here, but only a Technic headphone, hope it will be ok for your listening (it seems there is too much basses...)
Now, I probably try to reproduce it but in better way.
For this experimentation, I used only old Russian software emulation plugins. Don't ask me why.

No comments: